• This website does not record or monitor any personal information or information relating to users’ navigation.
• This website uses only technical navigation cookies necessary for normal and correct functioning.
What cookies are
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The cookies of the so-called “Third parties” are instead set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited. Cookies do not record any personal information about a user and any identifiable data is not stored.
Types of cookies
There are two basic macro-categories, with different characteristics: technical cookies and profiling cookies. Technical cookies are generally necessary for the website to function properly and to allow navigation; without them you may not be able to display the pages correctly or to use some services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep the user connected throughout the visit to a website, or to memorize the language settings, the display, and so on.
Technical cookies can be further divided into:
• navigation cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
• analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies only when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
• functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided. Profiling cookies, on the other hand, have the task of profiling the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing.
Cookies can also be classified as:
• session cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
• persistent cookies, which – unlike session cookies – remain within the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site, facilitating authentication operations for the user.
• first-part cookies, ie cookies generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing.
• third-party cookies, which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (by virtue, as a rule, of a contract between the website owner and the third part).
Types of cookies used on this site
This site uses only technical navigation cookies aimed at guaranteeing its normal and correct functioning.
The below list details the cookies used in this website:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click below. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely:
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.